The BCTA Programme is an online only programme designed for candidates registered for any of the following courses:
- Semester modules: AUE3701, AUE3702, FAC3701, FAC3702, FAC3703, FAC3704, MAC3701, MAC702, TAX3701 and/or TAX3702; and
- Annual modules: AUE3761, FAC3761, FAC3762, MAC3761 and TAX3761.
The BCTA Programme is structured in a highly effective manner to ensure that it provides prospective candidates with the fundamentals required for a successful attempt in BCTA as well as to provide a concrete foundation for CTA.
Benefits of BCTA Support Course 2020
Candidates registered for the BCTA Programme benefit from:
- An online only programme to help to manage workload
- Access to quality, well-structured and exam-focused notes
- Access to our campus 24/7 for studies with FREE WIFI access
- Comprehensive lecture programme focusing on basic principles
- Online support via email and WhatsApp groups
- Strong focus on exam technique development
- Free supplementary support, via videos
The online only programme is delivered via screen recordings that are periodically released every two weeks throughout the year. The detailed schedule is available for download as from 31 January 2020 from the student portal. Please register a FREE account to access the timetable on our student portal.
Registration for BCTA Support Course 2020 opens on Sunday, 1 December 2019 and runs throughout the 2020 academic year.
The tuition fee applicable for the BCTA2020 Programme are as follows:
|Gross Tuition||Semester modules||Annual modules|
|1 module||R1 000||R2 000|
|2 modules||R1 800||R3 600|
|3 modules||R2 700||R5 400|
|4 modules||R3 600||R7 200|
|5 modules||R4 500||R9 000|
Discount, special offers, terms and conditions
- Early settlement candidates: A candidate that settles their account on their first payment after registration into the programme or after module(s) addition would be entitled to a 10% discount on the net tuition.
- Payment options: Otherwise, candidates have an option to settle their tuition based on our flexible payment options. Based on these options, (1) a candidate that registers for the first semester programme will have until 30 April 2020 to settle their account, (2) a candidate that registers for the second semester programme will have until 30 September 2020 to settle their account, and (3) a candidate that registers for the annual programme will have until 30 September 2020 to settle their account. The deadline of either 30 April 2020 or 30 September 2020 are applicable regardless of the date of registration. A minimum registration fee of 25% of the total tuition amount is applicable for all registrations should a candidate opt for any of the payment options available – this will be considered to be the first payment and it would be deducted from the candidate’s total tuition account.
- Other terms and conditions: No apportionment of fees is applicable for late registrations. Online access is granted within 24 hours after we receive proof of payment. All candidates are entitled to receive printed notes, however it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the notes from candidate. If a candidate is unable to collect the printed notes (e.g. because they are not based in Gauteng or due to work commitments), the notes can be couriered anywhere in South Africa at a cost of R150 per delivery (this is to be paid in advance prior to delivery). Overdue accounts will result in suspension of online access to the student portal unless outstanding payment is received within 48 hours after the due date. Access to be online material would be immediately revoked after the examination date. Candidates who provide confirmation that they have been granted a supplementary opportunity for the examination sitting to which their registration entails would have their profiles reactivated at no additional cost.
- All fees paid to Endunamoo are non-refundable – it is therefore recommended to visit the demo videos in order to ensure that you would benefit from the programme prior to making payment to Endunamoo.