BCTA Support Course
The BCTA Support Course is an online only support programme designed for candidates registered for any of the following courses:
- Semester modules: AUE3701, AUE3702, FAC3701, FAC3702, FAC3703, FAC3704, MAC3701, MAC702, TAX3701 and/or TAX3702; and
- Annual modules: AUE3761, FAC3761, FAC3762, MAC3761 and TAX3761.
The BCTA Support Course is structured in a highly effective manner to ensure that it provides prospective candidates with the fundamentals required for a successful attempt in BCTA as well as to provide a concrete foundation for CTA.
The BCTA Support Course, for semester modules, is structured in three phases, with two developmental phases comprising lecture discussion of fundamental principles and a revision phase. The revision phase is tutorial based programme focusing on working through and discussing at least three (3) past examination papers with the primary objective of developing effective exam techniques to seal your success in the final examinations.
Benefits of the BCTA Support Course
- An online only programme to help to manage workload
- Access to quality, well-structured and exam-focused notes
- Comprehensive lecture programme focusing on basic principles
- Online support via MyUniverse, our learning platform
- Strong focus on exam technique development
- Free supplementary support, via videos
The online only programme is delivered via screen recordings that are released at the beginning of each month over a three-month period as follows:
|First semester||Second semester|
|Development: First phase||1 February||1 July|
|Development: Second phase||1 March||1 August|
|Revision: Final phase||1 April||1 September|
The tuition fee applicable for the BCTA Support Course are as follows:
|Tuition and payment terms|
|Individual phase||R200 per phase per module, payable immediately upon registration or prior to the commencement of the respective phase.|
|Semester module||R500 per module, payable over three months with full settlement required by 30 April (for first semester module) or 30 September (for second semester module). First instalment of R200 per module is required upon registration.|
|Annual module||R1 000 per module, payable over six months with full settlement required by 30 September. First instalment of R200 per module is required upon registration.|
|Printed notes||No additional cost applicable provided material is collected at campus. All printing requests to be made online.|
Discounts, terms and conditions
- Black Friday Promotion: Register for any of our BCTA Support Courses before 31 December 2020, and you will receive a 10% discount on the tuition stipulated above subject to you paying your first instalment prior to 31 January 2021.
- Early settlement candidates: A candidate that settles their account on their first payment after registration into the programme or after module(s) addition would be entitled to a 10% discount on the net tuition (i.e. if applicable, the net tuition refers to the tuition after taking into account the Black Friday discount of 10%. In other words, the early settlement would apply to 90% of the gross tuition in this case. Otherwise the net tuition would refer to the gross tuition).
- Other terms and conditions: No apportionment of fees is applicable for late registrations. Online access is granted within 24 hours after we receive proof of payment. Overdue accounts will result in suspension of online access to the student portal unless outstanding payment is received within 48 hours after the due date. Access to be online material would be immediately revoked after the examination date. Candidates who provide confirmation that they have been granted a supplementary opportunity for the examination sitting to which their registration entails would have their profiles reactivated at no additional cost. All fees paid to Endunamoo are non-refundable – it is therefore recommended to visit the demo videos in order to ensure that you would benefit from the programme prior to making payment to Endunamoo.
- No upgrades and downgrades between phases, semester modules and annual modules are allowed.
- The Endunamoo BCTA Support Course is not accredited by SAICA nor associated with any distance learning institution. Although it specifically supports candidates registered with the University of South Africa (“UNISA”), we confirm that we are not affiliated, licensed nor accredited by the institution to deliver such a support course. Candidates are not required by UNISA to register with us and candidates that do so, they do it at their own discretion and having a full understanding that it is only to increase their chances of success and develop themselves for further studies.