CIMA Conversion Course
The CIMA Conversion Course is a highly comprehensive programme that aims to develop and empower GCMA / ACMA professionals with the knowledge and skills required to be successful in the ITC examination and secure their entry into the CA(SA) profession.
Through our intimate knowledge of the CIMA and SAICA syllabi, we are able to offer a programme that GCMA / ACMA professionals are able to easily adapt into and accelerate their learning for a successful attempt in ITC.
Benefits of CIMA Conversion Course
Candidates registered for the CIMA Conversion Course benefit from:
- Flexible timetable to accommodate working professionals
- Allocated a personal mentor to assist with managing the programme
- A programme coordinated by SAICA’s and CIMA’s Top 10 candidates
- Blended learning – all face to face sessions are recorded and available online
- Full access to ITC Preparatory and ITC Repeaters Courses for both ITC attempts
- Comprehensive CTA programme that runs from January to September each year
- A well-structured programme to ensure a smooth transition from CIMA to CA(SA)
- Includes principle-based lectures that aims to develop and reinforce basic concepts
- Practical tutorials and continuous assessments to ensure assists in application of theory
The contact sessions held during the week from 18h00 to 21h30 (usually from between Tuesday and Thursday) while the weekend sessions are held on Saturdays and occasionally on Sundays. The weekend sessions generally commence at 08h00 and finishes at 15h30.
Detailed timetable for the CTA classes is made available throughout the academic year before the beginning of each term while detailed timetable for the ITC Preparatory Course is made available by 1 September 2020 or 15 March 2020 for the ITC January 2020 and ITC June 2020 respectively.
The annual tuition fee for the CIMA Conversion Course is R36 500 (excluding the cost of books) and R46 500 (including prescribed books). The annual tuition fee is not apportioned regardless of the timing of registration. Upon registration a non-refundable administration fee of R5 500 (excluding the cost of books) is payable and the balance is payable over 10 equal instalments. The full cost attributable to the books is payable immediately upon registration.