Endunamoo CTA Support Course is Endunamoo’s flagship distance learning CTA Support programme. We offer support classes comprising lectures, tutorials and preparatory assessments for both CTA Level 1 and CTA Level 2 from February until end of September each year.
Benefits of CTA Support Course
Candidates registered for the CTA Support Course benefit from:
- Comprehensive lecture and tutorial programme
- Screencasts of 2018, 2019 and 2020 test papers to improve in-exam room technique
- Free CTA Supplementary classes if a supplementary opportunity is granted
- 24/7 Online support via chat platform with lecturers to answer questions
- Questions recommendation to ensure that you do not fall behind
- Full set of professionally bounded well-structured printed notes
- Live streamed and recorded lecture and tutorial sessions
- Includes CTA Revision Course with mock examinations
- Marking of scripts by our professional marking team
- 4x Preparatory tests aligned to past test papers
Face to face classes are held during the week from 18h00 to 21h30 (often on Tuesday – Thursday) and also over the weekend from 08h00 to 15h00. The classes are also livestreamed on our networks at those times. Detailed timetable available for 2020 academic year shall be made available in January 2020; however, the timetable for the 2019 academic year is available to assist as basis of your 2020 preparations. Please register a FREE user profile on our student portal to access the timetable.
Registration for CTA Support Course 2020 opens on Sunday, 1 December 2019 and runs throughout the 2020 academic year. During the period, 1 December 2019 to 31 December 2019, candidates may register for the BeyondBlackFriday programme that would are discounted by 10% to the normal tuition. Candidates are always advised to register for the five CTA modules to obtain optimal benefit from our offering. However, it is possible to register for individual and/or combination of courses. Click here to register.
The tuition fee applicable for the CTA2020 Support Programme are as follows:
|Face2Face + Online||Online|
|All five modules||R22 500||R18 100|
|Individuals module (per module)||R5 000||R4 000|
|Special offer||Description, terms and conditions|
|Beyond Black Friday||
|Early bird special||
|Early settlement discount||
|Data cost credits||
|Returning 2019 candidate||
The following payment plan are available to our CTA2020 registered candidates:
|Non-refundable registration fee||Monthly instalments|
|FULL CTA Support: All-inclusive package||R4 500 by 31 January 2020||R3 600 per month x 5|
|FULL CTA Support: Online package||R4 500 by 31 January 2020||R2 720 per month x 5|
|Individual and/or combination courses||Lower of 30% of invoice amount or R4 500 by 31 January 2020||Balance of invoice amount payable over 4 months|
All our fees are quoted inclusive of administration and registration fees: Non-refundable administration fee of R500 is payable in order to receive the printed material. A total of the non-refundable registration fee of R4 500 (which is inclusive of the administration fee of R500) is payable by 31 January 2020 or if later, upon registration. Balance of tuition fees (after considering the payment of the administration and registration fees) for FULL CTA (5 modules) is payable over a period of 5 months until 30 June 2020. Balance of tuition fees for all other courses, or combination thereof (after considering the payment of the administration and registration fees), is payable over a period of 3 months until 30 April 2020. Irrespective of the timing of registration, all fees should be settled by 31 July 2020. Upgrades from the Online package to the Face2Face + Online allowed during the year. However, downgrades from the Face2Face + Online to Online package are not permissible. Overdue accounts will result in immediate suspension of account. No refunds applicable after 31 March 2020.
|Test package: Term 1 to Term 3|
|Exam package: From Term 4|
Benefits of CTA Revision Course 2020
- Highlights key areas of strengths and weaknesses to developing an effective study approach
- Adequately prepares you for success in all the year tests and year-end examinations
- Highlights the importance of an effective examination technique
- Increases confidence to attempt the real examination
- Highlights common areas to be avoided
Face to face classes are held during the week from 18h00 to 21h30 and also over the weekend from 08h00 to 15h00. A provisional detailed timetable outlining the dates for the programme is available on the student portal (as from 15 January 2020). Please register a FREE user profile on our student portal to access the timetable.
Registration opens on Thursday, 1 February 2020 and runs throughout the 2020 academic year. Click here to register.
|Test + Examination package||Examination package|
|All five modules||R7 500||R5 000|
|Individual modules||R3 000||R1 200|
Special offer and payment terms
- For the Test and Examination package, full tuition fee is payable before the commencement of first test. Tuition fee is not apportioned for missed tests.
- For the Examination package, which commences on 1 August 2020, we require a 50% deposit in order access the course material on the student portal and prior to receiving the printed course materials. The balance of the tuition is payable by 31 August 2020.
- No refunds applicable under any circumstances.
For the Test and Examination package, full tuition fee is payable before the commencement of first test | For the Examination package, which commences on 1 August 2019, we require a 50% deposit in order access the course material on the student portal and prior to receiving the printed course materials. | The balance of the tuition is payable by 31 August 2019 | Tuition fee is not apportioned for missed tests | No refunds applicable after Test 1.
Endunamoo CTA Supplementary Course is Endunamoo’s support programme for candidates that have been granted an opportunity to write their supplementary examination in January. The support programme is structured as a mini CTA where a candidate gets access to the full year’s CTA videos followed by a full day and evening tutorial sessions where detailed examination guidance and a past examination paper is discussed in detail.
Benefits of CTA Supplementary Course
- Full day session where a past exam paper is discussed in detail
- Live streamed and recorded lecture and tutorial sessions
- Online access to all CTA2019 lecture and tutorial videos
- All classes are recorded and made available online
- Quality, concise, detailed and exam-focused notes.
CTA Supplementary Course starts immediately following the release of the CTA results. The full day tutorial session is offered during the course of December 2019 and while the final tutorial session is covered in January 2020 prior to the supplementary examination. Detailed timetable for the programme is available for download following the release of the 2019 CTA results.
The tuition fee is R1 000 per module. Register for all five modules and only pay R4 000. Full tuition fee is payable in full before access to the videos is granted | No refunds are applicable for this course after access to the portal has been granted.
Full tuition fee is payable before access to the videos is granted | No refunds are applicable for this course after payment has been made and access to the portal has been granted.
Registration opens on Sunday, 1 December 2019 and runs throughout to the supplementary examination. Candidates are advised to register as early as practicable following the release of the 2019 CTA Results in order to have sufficient time to go through the videos and prepare for the January 2020 examinations. Click here to register.