Endunamoo CTA Support Course is Endunamoo’s flagship distance learning CTA Support programme. We offer support classes for both CTA Level 1 and CTA Level 2 – in most cases the classes are combined because of the similarities in the syllabus content.
Benefits of CTA Support Course
- Comprehensive lecture and tutorial programme
- Screencasts of 2018 and 2019 test papers to improve in-exam room technique
- 24/7 Online support via chat platform with lecturers to answer questions
- Includes CTA Revision Course with mock examinations
- Free supplementary classes if a supplementary opportunity is granted
- All our notes are professional bounded and personalised just for you
- Questions recommendation to ensure that you do not fall behind
- Live streamed and recorded lecture and tutorial sessions as well as mock tests / examination review sessions
- Marking of scripts by our professional marking team
- Full set of well-structured and focused printed notes
- 4x Preparatory tests aligned to past test papers
Face to face classes are held during the week from 18h00 to 21h30 (often on Tuesday – Thursday) and also over the weekend from 08h00 to 15h00 (often on Saturday). The classes will be livestreamed on our networks at those times. Detailed timetable available for 2020 academic year shall be made available in January 2020; however, the timetable for the 2019 academic year is available as basis of your preparations. Please register a FREE user profile on our student portal to access the timetable.
The tuition fee applicable for the CTA2020 Support Programme are as follows:
|Face2Face + Online||Online|
|All five modules||R22 500||R18 100|
|AUE4861/2||R5 000||R4 000|
|FAC4861/3||R6 000||R5 000|
|FAC4862/4||R5 000||R4 000|
|MAC4861/2||R7 500||R6 500|
|TAX4861/2||R6 000||R5 000|
|Early bird special||Receive all the prescribed SAICA Handbooks: Volume 1 (Guide to IFRS), Volume 2 (Auditing) and Volume 3 (Tax Legislation) for FREE when you register for FULL CTA SUPPORT and settle your CTA2020 tuition fees by 29 February 2020|
|Settlement discount||Secure a discount of R1 000 on your CTA2020 tuition fees (subject to the payment of the R4 500 registration fee by 31 January 2020 or if later, upon registration) when you register for FULL CTA SUPPORT and settle your CTA2020 tuition fees by 31 March 2020|
|Returning CTA candidate||Get a 30% discount on your CTA2020 tuition|
|Returning CTA Revision candidate||Get a 20% discount on your CTA2020 tuition|
|Supplementary candidate||Get your tuition paid towards the unsuccessful courses as a credit against the CTA2020 tuition|
|Late registration||Get a 25% discount when registering for CTA2020 in Term 2
Get a 50% discount when registering for CTA2020 in Term 3
See CTA Revision here when registering in Term 4
The following payment plan are available to our 2020 registered candidates:
|Non-refundable registration fee||Monthly instalments|
|FULL CTA Support: All-inclusive package||R4 500 by 31 January 2020||R3 600 per month x 5|
|FULL CTA Support: Online package||R4 500 by 31 January 2020||R2 720 per month x 5|
|Individual and/or combination courses||Lower of 30% of invoice amount or R4 500 by 31 January 2020||Balance of invoice amount payable over 4 months|
All our fees are quoted inclusive of administration and registration fees | Non-refundable administration fee of R500 is payable in order to receive the printed material | A total of the non-refundable registration fee of R4 500 (which is inclusive of the administration fee of R500) is payable by 31 January 2020 or if later, upon registration | Balance of tuition fees (after considering the payment of the administration and registration fees) for FULL CTA is payable over a period of 5 months until 30 June 2020 | Balance of tuition fees for all other courses, or combination thereof (after considering the payment of the administration and registration fees), is payable over a period of 3 months until 30 April 2020 | Irrespective of the timing of registration, all fees should be settled by 31 July 2020 | Upgrades from the Online package to the Face2Face + Online allowed during the year | However, downgrades from the Face2Face + Online to Online package are not permissible | Overdue accounts will result in immediate suspension of account | No refunds applicable after 31 March 2020.
Registration for CTA Support Course 2020 opens on Friday, 29 November 2019 and runs throughout the 2020 academic year. Candidates are always advised to register for the five CTA modules to obtain optimal benefit from our offering. However, it is possible to register for individual and/or combination of courses. Click here to register.
Endunamoo CTA Revision Course is geared to offer comprehensive examination technique support to prospective candidates throughout the year by focusing on test, tutorial and examination programme.
It offers prospective candidates access to the following elements of the programme:
|Test package: January 2019 – July 2019|
|Lecture notes||· Lecture notes are available for collection or couriered at the beginning of each term
· Lecture notes include references to the standards and acts as well as question recommendations
|Tutorial programme||· Opportunity to submit tutorials for marking
· Attend the tutorial review sessions and/or have access to the related online session
|Preparatory Tests||· Access to sit and write the four preparatory tests
· Scripts are professionally marked and detailed feedback provided
· Attend the test review sessions and/or have access to the related online session
|Consultations||· Join the WhatsApp online community to 24/7 access to the lecturing team
· Unlimited email consultations
|Screencasts||· Access to an examination technique focused online review of the 2018 and 2019 test papers|
|Revision classes||· 4x lecture session focusing on key areas of the syllabus
· Classes are structured as evening and weekend full day sessions
|Preparatory examinations||· Access to sit and write 2x 100 marks examination for each module
· Scripts are professionally marked and detailed feedback provided
· Attend the examination review sessions and/or have access to the related online session
|CTA2019 Lecture Videos||· From 1 August 2019, all CTA Revision Course candidates are upgraded to CTA Support Course
· CTA Support Course grants access to Term 1 to Term 4 lecture videos
Benefits of CTA Revision Course
- Highlights key areas of strengths and weaknesses to developing an effective study approach
- Adequately prepares you for success in all the year tests and year-end examinations
- Highlights the importance of an effective examination technique
- Increases confidence to attempt the real examination
- Highlights common areas to be avoided
Face to face classes are held during the week from 18h00 to 21h30 (often on Tuesday – Thursday) and also over the weekend from 08h00 to 15h00 (often on Saturday). The classes will be livestreamed on our networks at those times. A provisional detailed timetable outlining the dates for the programme is available on the student portal. Please register a FREE user profile on our student portal to access the timetable.
The applicable tuition for the 2019 CTA Revision Course are as follows:
|Test + Examination package||Examination package|
|All five modules||R7 500||R5 000|
|Individual modules||R3 000||R1 200|
For the Test and Examination package, full tuition fee is payable before the commencement of first test | For the Examination package, which commences on 1 August 2019, we require a 50% deposit in order access the course material on the student portal and prior to receiving the printed course materials. | The balance of the tuition is payable by 31 August 2019 | Tuition fee is not apportioned for missed tests | No refunds applicable after Test 1.
Endunamoo CTA Supplementary Course is Endunamoo’s support programme for candidates that have been granted an opportunity to write their supplementary examination in January. The support programme is structured as a mini CTA where a candidate gets access to the full year’s CTA videos followed by a full day and evening tutorial sessions where detailed examination guidance and a past examination paper is discussed in detail.
Benefits of CTA Supplementary Course
- Full day session where a past exam paper is discussed in detail
- Live streamed and recorded lecture and tutorial sessions
- Online access to all CTA2019 lecture and tutorial videos
- All classes are recorded and made available online
- Quality, concise, detailed and exam-focused notes.
CTA Supplementary Course starts immediately following the release of the CTA results. The full day tutorial session is offered during the course of December 2019 and while the final tutorial session is covered in January 2020 prior to the supplementary examination. Detailed timetable for the programme is available for download following the release of the 2019 CTA results.
The tuition fee is R1 000 per module. Register for all five modules and only pay R4 000. Full tuition fee is payable in full before access to the videos is granted | No refunds are applicable for this course after access to the portal has been granted.
Full tuition fee is payable before access to the videos is granted | No refunds are applicable for this course after payment has been made and access to the portal has been granted.
Registration opens on Sunday, 1 December 2019 and runs throughout to the supplementary examination. Candidates are advised to register as early as practicable following the release of the 2019 CTA Results in order to have sufficient time to go through the videos and prepare for the January 2020 examinations. Click here to register.