The CTA Support Course is Endunamoo’s flagship distance learning CTA Support programme. We offer support classes comprising lectures, tutorials and preparatory assessments for both CTA Level 1 and CTA Level 2 from February until end of September each year.
Benefits of CTA Support Course
- Comprehensive lecture, tutorial and assessment programme
- Screencasts of 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 test papers to improve in-exam room technique
- Free CTA Supplementary classes if a supplementary opportunity is granted
- 24/7 Online support via chat platform with lecturers to answer questions
- Full set of professionally bounded well-structured printed notes
- Live streamed and recorded lecture and tutorial sessions
- Includes CTA Revision Course with mock examinations
- Marking of scripts by our professional marking team
Classes are held during the week from 18h00 to 21h30 (often on Tuesday – Thursday) and over the weekend from 08h00 to 15h30. The classes are also livestreamed on our networks at those times. Detailed timetable covering the term’s workload are provided before the beginning of each term. Please register a FREE user profile on our student portal to access the timetable.
Registration for CTA Support Course 2020 opens on 1 December 2020 and runs throughout the 2021 academic year. During the period, 1 December 2020 to 31 December 2020, candidates may register for the Black Friday promotion that would entitle them to a 10% to the normal tuition. Candidates are always advised to register for the five CTA modules to obtain optimal benefit from our offering. However, it is possible to register for individual and/or combination of courses. Click here to register.
The tuition fee applicable for the CTA2021 Support Programme as from Term 2 is as follows:
|All five modules||R13 575|
|Individuals module (per module)||R3 000|
Note: Due to COVID-19 uncertainty, the Face2Face CTA Programme is currently suspended. Should circumstances change during the 2021 academic year, we will resume with Face2Face classes and candidates will be offered an opportunity to enrol for Face2Face + Online at no additional cost.
|Special offer||Description, terms and conditions|
|Black Friday||Candidates that register for CTA2021 between 1 December 2020 and 31 December 2020 qualify for a 10% discount as part of the Black Friday promotion. The discount is however subject to the candidate making a first payment towards to their account by 31 January 2021. If a candidate fails to make the first payment by 31 January 2021, the discount will be forfeited. Any module additions after 31 December 2020 will not be subject to the Black Friday discount.|
|Early bird special||Purchase all the prescribed SAICA Handbooks: Volume 1 (Guide to IFRS), Volume 2 (Auditing) and Volume 3 (Tax Legislation) for only R1 499 when you register for FULL CTA SUPPORT and pay your registration fee by 28 February 2021.|
|Early settlement discount||Secure a 10% discount should you settle your account by 28 February 2021. Otherwise, settle your account by 31 March 2021 and secure a 5% discount|
|Data cost reimbursement||Register for FULL CTA Support and receive a data reimbursement of up to R250 per month. The benefit runs from 1 February 2021 until 30 September 2021. The benefit is subject to terms and conditions included in the FAQs.|
|Returning 2020 candidate||
The following payment plan are available to our CTA2021 registered candidates:
|Non-refundable registration fee||Monthly instalments|
|FULL CTA Support: Online package||R4 500 by 31 January 2021||R1 943 per month x 7|
|Individual and/or combination courses||Lower of 30% of invoice amount or R4 500 by 31 January 2021||Balance of invoice amount payable over 5 months|
All our fees are quoted inclusive of administration and registration fees: Non-refundable administration fee of R500 is payable in order to receive the printed material. A total of the non-refundable registration fee of R4 500 (which is inclusive of the administration fee of R500) is payable by 31 January 2021 or if later, upon registration. Irrespective of the timing of registration, all fees should be settled by 31 August 2021. Overdue accounts will result in immediate suspension of account. No refunds are applicable after 31 March 2021. For more information, please consult the terms and conditions available under FAQs.
Endunamoo CTA Revision Course is geared to offer comprehensive examination technique support to prospective candidates throughout the year by focusing on test, tutorial and examination programme.
Benefits of CTA Revision Course
- Comprehensive lecture notes with principle-based examples and solutions
- High level discussion of past examination papers and complex areas
- Preparatory assessments aligned to CTA examination structure
- Marked scripts with personalised feedback to help with approach
- Intensive examination review to develop examination technique
- The test package facilitated from Term 1 through to Term 4 is structured as follows: Test discussion for the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. In each term, submission and marking of tutorials and preparatory test followed by intensive 90-minute review session.
- The final year revision is structured as follows: Access to full CTA Support. In addition, each module has two full day lecture sessions to cover a high-level discussion of complex areas and past papers followed by 2x 100 marks examination sitting with 2x 3 hour review sessions.
- Classes are held during the week from 18h00 to 21h30 and over the weekend from 08h00 to 15h30. Please register a FREE user profile on our student portal to access the timetable.
|Test package (Term 1 – 3)||Final year revision
(Term 4 + revision course)
|Individual module||R350 per term||R1 200|
|All five modules||R1 000 per term||R5 000|
Terms and conditions
- Printed and couriered course material is only included as part of the final year revision For the test package, only soft copies of the course material are available online – however printed copies are available at R300 per term including courier to an RSA address.
- For the test package, full tuition fee is payable before the commencement of first test. Tuition fee is not apportioned for missed tests.
- For the final year package, which commences on 1 August 2021, we require a 50% deposit in order access the course material on the student portal and prior to receiving the printed course materials. The balance of the tuition is payable by 31 August 2021.
- No refunds applicable under any circumstances.
CTA Supplementary Course is Endunamoo’s support programme for candidates that have been granted an opportunity to write their supplementary examination in January. The support programme is structured as a mini CTA where a candidate gets access to the full year’s CTA videos followed by a full day and evening tutorial sessions where detailed examination guidance and a past examination paper is discussed in detail.
Benefits of CTA Supplementary Course
- Full day session where a past exam paper is discussed in detail
- Live streamed and recorded lecture and tutorial sessions
- Online access to all CTA2020 lecture and tutorial videos
- All classes are recorded and made available online
- Quality, concise, detailed and exam-focused notes
- Free courier of materials to any RSA address
CTA Supplementary Course starts immediately following the release of the CTA results. The full day tutorial sessions are offered in either December 2020 or January 2021. Detailed timetable for the programme is available for download following the release of the 2020 CTA results. Please register a FREE user profile on our student portal to access the timetable.
Registration opens on 5 December 2020 and runs throughout to the supplementary examination. Candidates are advised to register as early as practicable following the release of the 2020 CTA Results in order to have sufficient time to go through the videos and prepare for the January 2021 examinations. Click here to register.
|Candidate profile||Tuition fee|
|First time candidates||R1 000 per individual module & R4 000 for all five modules|
|Endunamoo CTA Revision Course 2020 (CTAR2020) candidates||R500 per individual module & R2 000 for all five modules|
|Endunamoo CTA Support Course 2020 (CTA2020) candidates||Complimentary (free), but registration on MyUniverse is essential|
Full tuition fee is payable in full before access to the videos is granted. No refunds are applicable for this course after access to the portal has been granted.