In this section, you will find the answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions that we have had to respond in the past. If your query is not addressed in this section, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website, via email at email@example.com or by telephone at +2711 056 6359.
We will be happy to receive your call and respond accordingly to it – we might even add it on the FAQs below, therefore be on the lookout for any updates.
Q: How do I process the registration?
A: All registrations can be done by clicking this link: https://portal.endunamoo.co.za/register/ Should you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Q: When does the registration open and when does it close?
A: Registration is open throughout the academic year. You may register at any time of the year.
Q: After the registration has been processed how do I make the payment?
A: Once the registration has been processed, an invoice is automatically generated and sent to the email address you used during the registration process. The invoice contains our banking details as well as the email address where proof of payment should be emailed to in order for the payment to be allocated. Payment can be done either direct deposit or EFT. Please note that direct deposit incurs charges.
Q: How much are the fees and what is the payment plan?
A: All prices for individual courses, the various available packages as well as the payment plans and the due dates for payments are available here on the website under the specific programmes.
Q: Do I have to pay any extras fees?
A: Please see terms and conditions for any additional fees that may be applicable to you.
Q: What time do classes start?
A: For CTA programme, during the week classes are in the evening from 18:00 to 21:30 and a full day session on Saturday from 08:00 to 15:00. For BCTA Programme classes are from 08:00 to 18:00 over the weekend and 18:00 to 21:00 during the week.
Q: As an Online student can I attend Face2Face classes?
A: Unfortunately, Face2Face classes are exclusive to students on the Face2Face programme only, however Online students can livestream lectures and access recorded lecture videos at any time of their convenience.
Delivery of materials
Q: How does the delivery of material work?
A: We deliver all lecture materials to Online candidates at an RSA address of their choice at no additional costs. Please see for Terms and Conditions applicable to delivery.
Q: How long does it take to receive the material?
A: If you are within Gauteng delivery happens within 24 hours, if you are outside Gauteng it takes 2 – 3 working days and if you are outside South Africa it takes about 14 working days.
Q: How much do you charge for transport?
A: Costs are charged as follows:
For BCTA, we charge R1.75 per km
For CTA and ITC, charges are as follows:
- R2.50 per km when paying after each class.
- R2.25 per km when paying weekly.
- R2.00 per km when paying per term.
The minimum price per trip is R30.
The transport manager has the final say on pricing.
Q: Do we pay extra fees for the CTA Revision programme?
A: No, as a registered candidate you do not pay extra fees for the revision course as it is included in the tuition fee.
Q: Can the online students attend the CTA Revision course?
A: Yes, online candidates are eligible to attend the revision course.
Q: What are the prices for the CTA Revision?
A: The prices for the CTA Revision course can be accessed by clicking here
Q: Where is Endunamoo located?
A: Our campus is based in Midrand, The Link, 676 Gallagher Avenue, Halfway House. When you are using the GPS search for Endunamoo School of Accounting and it will lead you straight to campus.
Q: How far are you from the public transport?
A: We are conveniently 5-10 minutes walk away from Midrand Taxi Rank and 10-15 minutes walk away from Midrand Gautrain Station.
Q: Do you have other branches besides in Midrand?
A: Currently we only have one branch, we are hoping to open more soon. In the meantime, our Online classes cater for people from all areas in and outside South Africa.
Q: Are candidates allowed to use the premises to study?
A: Yes, our 24 hours premises are available for use by candidates however students are requested to speak to one of our friendly admins in order to be granted access to the premises.
Q: How long does it take to get a response from the Candidates Caretaking Officer?
A: Response time during working hours is within 30 minutes.
Q: How long does it take to get a response from the lecturers?
A: Candidates are requested to allow a maximum of 24hours response time on WhatsApp platform and 48hours response time via email.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are requested to provide us with a full address. Failure to do so will constitute as a candidate who did not answer the phone which will result in non-delivery.
- Candidates to provide us with both work and home addresses. During the week of delivery, it is the responsibility of the candidate to confirm which address is to be used. Failure to do so will result in non-delivery.
- Candidates need to provide us with their contact number plus an alternative contact number. The driver is instructed to wait for no more than 10 minutes, and to call the candidates no more than 3 times. If the candidate is unreachable on the day of delivery, the next delivery will be at the cost of the candidate.
- Face to Face candidates to notify administration if they will need their material to be delivered a week before the initial start date of the term.
- Candidates that request for delivery after delivery week or candidates that are unreachable during the delivery period will be charged a fee of R74.95 for Face2Face and R125.00 for Online candidates.
- Delivery outside South Africa is at a cost of R1 500