Endunamoo Referral Programme
Get up to R1 500 for every successful registration
In our efforts to be the country’s leading private tuition provider for face to face and online accounting programmes, we have decided to restrategise and focus on our core expertise – which is to develop programmes that are relevant, highly effective and impactful in assisting our candidates in achieving their dreams of being chartered accountants.
We have thus decided to outsource our secondary set of skills and expertise, sales and marketing, to those who truly believe in our programmes and the impact that they have on the candidates that register with us. We have done this by introducing the financially attractive referral award programme.
How does it work?
Refer a candidate into our CIMA CONVERSION COURSE and get R1 500 referral award for every successful referral into the programme.
Refer a candidate into our CTA SUPPORT PROGRAMME and get rewarded as follows:
- R1 000 referral award for every successful referral into our FULL CTA SUPPORT programme.
- R500 referral award for every successful referral into any individual or combination of CTA SUPPORT courses.
- 10% of the tuition fees for every success referral into any individual or combination of CTA REVISION courses.
Refer a candidate into our BCTA SUPPORT PROGRAMME and get R150 referral award for every successful referral into any individual course and settlement of semester tuition fee.
Terms and conditions
- There is no catch at all.
- Only one referral award is applicable per candidate.
- Referral awards are not applicable for currently registered candidates.
- Referral awards are applicable for both online and face to face programmes.
- Only referrals noted on the registration forms are eligible for referral awards.
- Any previously registered candidates are not considered to be referred candidates.
- Successful referral refers to any referral that leads to the successful registration by the referred candidate to any eligible support course offered by Endunamoo and the payment of the non-refundable registration to Endunamoo by the referred candidate.
- 50% of the referral award is payable within 72 hours following the successful registration of a candidate and the payment of the non-refundable registration fee.
- The final 50% of the referral award is payable within 72 hours following the settlement of the total annual tuition fee.
- Referral awards available in the form of cash (collected at our offices by appointment only), cash (paid via EFT into the designated bank account) and/or shopping vouchers (Takealot vouchers and Edcon vouchers).
- If the referred candidate deregisters for any course, the payment of the 50% balance is forfeited.
- If the referred candidate upgrades their courses during the academic year, the initial referral award is not adjusted.
- If an existing candidate refers a candidate, the referral award applicable will be offset against their outstanding balance and once settled, the referral award will be paid in cash directly to candidate.
- Referral award is applicable on paid tuition (i.e. net of discount tuition fee), e.g. BCTA promotional offers ‘register for 5 and pay only for 4’ – in such instance, the referral award will be based on the paid tuition for the 4 courses.
- Errors and omissions excepted.